Finally a taco my daughter will eat. I usually use corn shells and fry them and she don't like them. My wife said twice how good they were. I liked them but I am thinking next time I will use shredded beef..
Oven Baked Tacos
- 2 lbs ground beef, lean
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 20 1⁄2 ounces refried beans
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 small flour tortillas
- diced tomato
- diced onion
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce.
- Heat until blended.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a glass 9x13 pan with oil.
- Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan.
- When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, watching so they do not brown too much.
- Top with remaining ingredients, if desired.